Inside Track to Success and Fulfillment
For Impact Entrepreneurs
Who enjoys the highest impact and fulfillment as impact entrepreneurs today? The most internal freedom and discretionary options?
More often than not, it’s the Impact Entrepreneur – the person who found companies while maintaining lifestyle freedom. This person has the inside track to optimal joy and impact.
If you want to get on this inside track to impact and fulfillment, here is an opportunity never before available. 120+ entrepreneurs have created a new kind of deep, soul-driven podcast in impact entrepreneurship. Noted teachers are:
- Chris Voss, bestselling author of Never Split the Difference (1M sold worldwide), former lead international hostage negotiator at the FBI, and the CEO/Founder of the Black Swan Group.
- Michael Breus, America’s most trusted sleep doctor, author of 3 bestselling books, expert guested more than 100 times on Dr. Oz, Oprah, the View, Anderson Cooper, and the Today Show.
- Jevon JT McCormick, son of a black pimp father and a white orphan mother, board member of Conscious Capitalism, and CEO of Scribe Media, a multi-million dollar publishing company with more than 1700 authors, including members of The Nobel Peace Prize Committee, Nassim Taleb and David Goggins, whose blockbuster book Can’t Hurt Me has sold over 2 million copies.
- Alison Armstrong, founder of PAX and Understanding Men, the Queen’s Code book, and 30+ years teaching millions of people access more loving relationships, stronger families, and productive organizations.
- Jay Smit, the author of 2 bestselling books, raised 100sof millions of dollars for startups, partnered with Bill Gates, Steven Spielberg, Steve Jobs, Reid Hoffman, David Geffen, Richard Branson, Paul Allen, and Pierre Omidyar, a former NASDAQ company CEO and Independent Vice Chairman of Deloitte
- Dr. Jeff Spencer, legendary cornerman coach for Tiger Woods, Bono, Lance Armstrong, helped athlete’s win over 40 gold medals, executives build iconic businesses and thought leaders catapult to the top of their fields.
Podcast Ideal For Aspiring Impact Entrepreneurs
- These entrepreneurs shared their heart-felt wisdom and battle-tested tactics in impact entrepreneurship which you listen on your own schedule – ideal for busy entrepreneurs seeking depth and wisdom on your own schedule.
- They spent hours distilling their hard-earned knowledge and priceless mental models into this podcast. For example, Jay Samit tells how he partnered with Bill Gates and David Geffen when he was a nobody…how he founded company ideas based on unique market positioning. Chris Voss explains the fundamental skills he taught a generation of FBI agents and entrepreneurs to achieve negotiation mastery. Alison Armstrong demonstrates the 3 components to deepen our experience of connection, intimacy, and love with anyone.
This Podcast is Designed For Those Who Aspire to Master Deep Understanding of Themselves and Others
- Each episode is designed to finish in a week or less. You are trained by remarkable series of deep conversations. You are encouraged to practice conversation jujitsu of deep listening and re-creation, and questioning all practical challenges you may face in your own life.
- [For Dojo Members] Your dojo master themselves expert coaches will work with you as much as a mentor would protege. Explain how the course mechanics works. When you complete an assignment, your instructor will offer asynchronous feedback right on your personal page, far greater detail than most cohort-based course instructors. Your peer will also send you constructive feedback on your listening, re-creation, and questioning skills.
- Assignments are simple at the start and gradually become more challenging. You begin with atomic principles and skills, and move, step-by-step, to more complex skills. Ultimately, you will be equipped to capture, process, synthesize, and execute impact initiatives from the smallest to the biggest scale.
Training Works Well
- The Noble Warrior just launched. Yet listeners have already begun to see results in the form of influence and new opportunities.
- “So grateful I showed up to the dojo to drink in the wisdom of CK and Barry Goldstein. Through the synergy of their two brilliant minds and beautiful hearts, they delivered a sweet song of conversation of true “Healing and Transformation.” The beautiful harmony I heartd inspired insights that helped me to unlock a formula to the Purpose of Life. Thank you 1000x”
- “An amazing podcast for people across all walks of life. The information is digestible for anyone and I always learn something. I find that CK is an excellent host because he looks to inspire the speakers to uncover their core values and what lies beneath their mission. It trumps the ego found in other podcasts and entertains while providing value.”
- “The show’s guests – the host CK – have the most enlightening conversations. The guests are uniquely famous, so they grab your attention. Plus CK guides them to discuss things I am most curious about, which are inner motivations, demons that have been overcome, and getting deep-down real.”
- “CK’s methodology to listening, helping guests feel comfortable, and asking questions is unmatched. He has a unique way to asking questions to dive deeper into the hero’s journey in a way that the guest feels inspired and eager to share. I highly recommend this podcast to anyone looking to achieve success on their own terms and not forgetting their true essence.”
- “I am delighted by CK Lin’s appealing and earnest quest for transformative practices. He has such an inquisitive mind! He asks in-depth questions to his guests that draw out their best intelligence and spirit. I’m learning so much from him and his guests. I’m using every spare moment to absorb his feel-good podcasts. If you want the fast path to joy and enlivenment, this is not to be missed.”
Send for Information Without Charge
- Whether your goal is to feel more whole as a person, enjoy fulfilling relationships with other impact entrepreneurs, or amplify your impact in the world, here is the expert professional podcast you need.
- To get the next Noble Warrior episode, enter your email below. There is no obligation or commitment.